Bothered by painful and ineffective methods of dealing with unwanted hair, shaving and the constant irritation after that? Then you come to the aid of laser hair removal.
What is laser hair removal:
Laser hair removal – a modern, reliable and painless method of removing unwanted hair permanently. Held on the face and body as women and men.
The principle of removing unwanted hair is laser hair removal system – is thermal damage to the hair follicle through a selective action of the light beam of melanin (natural pigment that is in the bulb of hair follicles), resulting in hair fall.
Benefits of laser hair removal over other methods:
The traditional technology of hair removal such as shaving, vyschipuvannya, creams, wax hair removal, provide only temporary results. Until recently the only method of removing unwanted hair for long-term method was elektroepilyatsiyi. During this procedure uses a thin needle is inserted into natural openings of cutaneous hair follicle in the direction of hair growth and is loosened. However, the procedure is sufficiently bolyuchoyu.Takozh a method of removing unwanted hair by epilation. By the principle of laser and photoepilation almost indistinguishable: the wavelength of the laser clearly recorded – 755 nm and selectively absorbed by the cells – minynyamy, which reduces the risk of side effects, and a range of wavelengths fotoepilyatora (brittle-flash) is from 510 to 1020 nm what reduces the selectivity according to the most hair follicles and increases the risk of adverse reactions.
What is the difference between a laser:
By their performance lasers for hair removal (ruby, aleksandrytovyy, diode, aluminum-garnet) are virtually indistinguishable. The differences are in the areas of their use and side effects:
– Ruby laser can be used in patients 1.2 skin type, ie when the hair color significantly darker than the color of the skin and can not be used for people with smuhloyu or tanned skin.
– Aleksandrytovyy – allows no complications remove hair in patients with skin type 03.01. This laser is one of the most common laser hair removal systems, since it best and least painful to remove hair with both small and large parts of the body (also intimate zones).
– Diode laser
– Can be used in patients with skin type 01.04 but due to the short period of its existence on the market a full range of side effects not yet known.
– Aluminum-hranatnyy – high in people with very dark skin, although the risk of side effects is quite high.
What aleksandrytovyy laser GentleLASE (Candella):
GentleLASE – laser epilator which is generally accepted “gold standard” systems epilation. This aleksandrytovyy laser with built-in cooling of the skin on the right gained immense popularity in the cosmetology world. Quickly and efficiently removes hair by providing minimum discomfort to patients. Laser hair removal – a GentleLASE from Candella!
GentleLASE has a large diameter spot of impulse that is processed (up to 12 mm). This doctor, who conducted the procedure does not spend time to cover the skin, lasers hydrogels containing patented Dynamic Cooling skin DCD. Before the laser pulse and after the skin deposited a small dose kriohenu that cools to its optimal temperature. All this makes minimal patient discomfort and at the same time gives the best results of procedures that allow for higher power without the risk of skin damage. Needless to say that all experts clearly believe it aleksandrytovyy GentleLASE laser epilator best for skin types I-IV, which include the absolute majority of CIS countries.
The big advantage of laser epilation GentleLASE is a high security from human error. Using the touch control panel operator sets the minimum power pulse parameters and DCD, the laser itself is calibrated and only after that point and Move operator nazhymaye pedal vyklyuchatelya. No selection of filters, as in fotoepilyatoriv neither excessive nor insufficient cooling of the skin.
What are the indications and contraindications for laser hair removal procedures:
– Unwanted hair dark color on different areas of the skin;
– Irritation after other hair removal procedures;
– The desire to get rid of unwanted hair quickly and painlessly and for a long time.
– Pregnancy and lactation;
– Age 16 years;
– Individual intolerance of the laser wavelength of 755 nm;
– 5-6 phototype skin;
– Skin diseases: psoriasis, vitiligo, herpes and eczema in the active stage;
– Cancer, including malignant novoutvory skin;
– Tanned skin;
– In women during the critical days;
– Receipt of drugs that are photosensitizers (tetracycline, etc.) during the laser hair removal procedures;
Requirements for laser hair removal procedures:
Before hair removal procedures:
– Restrict or if possible, avoid direct sunlight on the place of future treatment for 4 weeks before the procedure.
– Do not use bleaching, pulling hair or wax hair removal for 6 weeks before treatment.
– Use creams-avtozahariv should be stopped 10 days before the start of treatment.
– If the skin is tanned possible use of bleaching creams or body scrub naprotyazi 4 weeks before protsedury.Zasmahlu skin may be subjected to laser hair removal, because after laser irradiation may appear hipopihmentovani areas (white spots) stored 2-3 months, or even longer.
– If in the past was available perioralnyy herpes, you might want to prophylactic administration of antiviral therapy for 1 day before the procedure and 2 days after.
– Laser hair removal procedures are not conducted during pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
During the hair removal procedure:
– The skin should be washed
– Hair length for laser treatment should be 3-4 mm (for non-compliance will be cutting hair or shaving).
– Epidermal pigmented nevus (mole) protected by a white coating, as they also are exposed to laser.
– For the anesthesia procedure used:
– Dynamic skin cooling (kriohen)
– Cream anesthetic and anesthetic in matter (if necessary)
– Anesthetic in the solution (if necessary)
– During the procedure the patient and the doctor’s eyes are protected by special glasses.
– The work surface should not be long hair because there is a risk of ignition.
– The procedure is advisable for women not to hold in the critical days.
After the procedure, laser hair removal:
– Immediately after exposure to laser skin reacts differently from mild redness that goes on for 10 minutes. To redness and slight swelling, which can be stored within 2 days (very rare).
– The treated area applied treatment cream.
– Application of creams against burns or possible antibiotic for 2 days, but usually not necessary.
– Make-up can be applied to the skin immediately after the procedure, in the absence of her irritation after hair removal.
– It is advisable to use new makeup to avoid possible infection.
– If necessary after the procedure can be applied sunscreen.
– Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area for the entire period of laser hair removal and use sunscreen with SPF 40-50, especially if the procedures are carried out on oblychchi.Pry tanning after laser hair removal procedure may appear hiperpihmentni spots.
– Do not rub and do not injure the treated area within 2 days.
– If the hair was removed in the underarm area, you must use powder or aromatic talc instead of instead of deodorant for 24 hours after the procedure. In order not to strengthen skin irritation.
– After the procedure you can make easy hygienic shower, but do not swim and do not rub the treated skin.
– Approximately 5-14 days after the procedure on the skin surface may appear hairs. This is not new hair growth is the deep layers of the skin cleaned of dead hair follicles. They can be washed away through the scrub, or if they are single, then vyschypaty tweezers.
– Do not use any other treatments (elektroepilyatsiyu, Waxing, etc..) That can damage the hair follicle over 4.6 tons after the procedure. Can be used shaving cream or Depilatory.
What is the number of procedures required for complete removal of hair:
For each person the number of procedures is an individual. The average is 3-8 procedures. In women with hormonal status in men and number of procedures may be more.